About James & Joseph
J&J Spearfishing Supplies has been serving the San Diego community since the early 1980s, and we are home to the Jack Prodanovich and Bottom Scratchers skindiving museum.
Located in the Harbor Island West Marina, J&J has over 3000 square feet of showroom floor loaded with only the latest and greatest in freediving and spearfishing equipment. Find us at the at the west end of Harbor Island.
Some of the Brands we carry:
- Rob Allen
- Neptonic Systems
- Sea Sniper
- Gannet Dive Co
- Scott Sandals
- Electric Sunglasses
- Von Zipper Sunglasses
- Costa Del Mar Sunglasses
- And many more!!
We also have a full service department work shop to help service and customize spearguns and other equipment.
Repairs, Replacements and Rigging
- Mount Reel/Spool line $ 15
- Threaded Insert Mount $ 25 each
Custom Tied Bands:
- 1/2” Gorilla Rubber $ 11/ft.
- 9/16” Gorilla Rubber $ 12/ft.
- 5/8” Gorilla Rubber $ 13/ft.
- 3/4” Gorilla Rubber $ 14/ft.
- 5/8” Green Rubber $ 16/ft.
- Minimum $20 for bands under 20″
- Monofilament 300lb. $ .35/ft.
- Monofilament 400lb. $ .40/ft.
- Stainless Steel Cable $ 1.10/ft.
- Dyneema/Spectra lines $ .30-.90/ft.
- Disassemble and Clean $ 20
- Sand and Oil $ 30
- Shaft Sharpening $ 5
- Flopper Replacement Install $ 5
- Front $ 30
- Rear $ 40
- Spectra or Cable $ 12
- Seam Repair $ 15/ft.
- Hole Repair $ 18
General Labor cost for all unlisted services: